COMMANDER AND CHEF?
An article in USAToday in May '07 asked Presidential candidates what foods they liked to cook. Seems as though Romney can cook up a hotdog. Here's what each candidate had to say: (check out the link)http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2007/05/when_its_time_t.html?loc=interstitialskip
Any surprises that Hillary says she does scrambled eggs best, Kuchinic is a vegan, Romney says his specialty is hotdogs and Huckabee likes to throw a slab of meat on the grill (along with with most of the other Republicans.)
• Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware: Pasta
• Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York: "I'm a lousy cook, but I make pretty good soft scrambled eggs."
• Sen. Christopher Dodd of Connecticut: "An August New England dinner: Lobster, corn and tomatoes."
• John Edwards, former North Carolina senator: Hamburgers.
• Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio: Hot water, according to his wife, Elizabeth. He doesn't cook. Kucinich is a vegan. He favors fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois: Chili.
• Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico: A diet milkshake
• Sen. Sam Brownback of Kansas: Beef.
• Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York: Hamburgers or steak on the grill.
• Mike Huckabee, former governor of Arkansas: Ribeye steak on the grill.
• Rep. Duncan Hunter of California: Chicken fried venison.
• Sen. John McCain of Arizona: Baby-back ribs.
• Mitt Romney, former governor of Massachusetts: Hot dog.
• Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado: He doesn't cook